Saturday, September 15, 2012

1st Night. Tacos (burritos?)

City in the night is hard to understand. Lights, traffic... Oh, I'm home. Met the women I'm gonna live with - there's Ari (Ariana), her mom, and Lucy. They're all Mexican, but Lucy is from the North. Oh, and a dog - Toto.

Got a room, unpacked, talked to the locals. Oh, God, in 27 hours I've only slept five and a half (2,5+1+1+1). And although Lufthansa gives food for free (twice), still that food isn't something that could keep you alive. So, as you might have guessed, I'm extremely hungry. All I have is a yoghurt and a sandwich from airport McDonalds.

So we went out for tacos (or was it burritos? - I don't know the difference). Muy rico!! (very tasty, that is) It was very close to home, but I don't really know where - as long as someone was showing me the way - I was OK.

When I came back to the house, I was trying not to sleep until 1.00 am - that makes it 9h in the morning in Lithuania and I was hoping I could talk to my family. They woke up 9.20h. I was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment