Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 79: La Punta

Feet together. Hands by the chest. Nose in the middle. No knees. Ready?! Yes! Stand up! One: kick left leg. Two: Push up and pull in right (back) leg. Three: Turn and stand on left leg (front) - and squat.

So I got my first surfing lesson today. Unfortunately, since it was only me and the teacher (and more people in the water) I don't have pictures of me surfing. Trying to surf is a better expression. But I did stood up; three times were good. And the last wave today was perfect!


 My board was about the size these guys in the back have.
And I took the class at La Punta, which is this rocky place at the end of the Zicatella beach.

The beach is so wide that it seems that everything is very close, but it's actually not. So "I can just walk here" doesn't really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment